Wednesday, April 16, 2008

School



I've started my inclass classes Monday, I was so nervous but it's a blast. I'm taking Basic Clinical Labs right now and the teacher is amazing. She's a RMA and was explaining all the different opportunities we have and how much money we can make. Yeah I'm really glad I chose this field, J said if I make that much he'll become a stay at home dad lol. Anyways thought mom would enjoy seeing the pic of me in my scrubs, hopefully we will get a better one later, J was tired and wouldn't stand up to take the picture so I look kinda funny.

4 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Very Good! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!

Tasha said...

Love it! Time will fly and it won't be long before you are wearing scrubs to work. Good Luck this semester!

OMH said...

Wow Scrubs to work......I cannot imagine a job that you get (no actually are required to) wear comfortable clothes and shoes!!!!!

I'm glad you are liking the classes......time with fly and soon very soon you will be in the working world!

Love you- I'm excited about Jakob potting in the potty - even if it was just a little!!!!

OMH said...

BTW I can't spell today! Ignore the typos!