Friday, April 18, 2008

Family

Isn't it strange how much I have wanted the Florida clan to move back and now it's 7 weeks away. I'm so excited, I'll have my nephews and niece close by, and my sister and I'll actually get to know my brother in law. Oh and everyone knows I'll love have my parents close by. I'm excited for mom and dad, they've been living in a hard situation for the last couple of months with daddy here and mom still there, but that will change in 7 weeks!!

No matter how exciting it is I do have to admit that I'm a little nervous to. Jeremy and I have spent the last 10 years with out them and I know there's going to be a transition stage after they are back. But that's okay I will take it just to have them close to me again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

1 comment:

OMH said...

I left a long comment then it deleted it so......just know we are excited to be near you also.