Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Birthday






Yesterday was my birthday it was amazing. After a horrible day on the 1st trying to get registered for classes and the studs fixed on the tahoe (a 2 hour day turned into a 8 hour day) I came home to Jeremy and the kids with a card and a new digital camara. Then I woke up on the second to Jeremy leaving for work with a kiss and a happy birthday, when I woke up again 3 hours later Dixie was calling to wish me a happy birthday and the kids where waking up. I swear Rylee sang happy birthday to me 30 times yesterday I loved it. We went to get my license renewed and the kids behaved amazingly, so we went to CiCi's for lunch. Later Misty, Daddy, Nanny, Brittney, Tasha, Shawn, Cheryl, Mom, and Lisa called me (as they where getting off work, school, and kids from school). When Jeremy came home he decided to make me pizza (I love his pizza's) and Ry wanted to make me a cake. The rest of the evening was fun and amazing, it had to be one of the best birthdays ever. About an hour after going to bed I got a call from Alisha's cell phone texting me happy birthday- we where almost asleep and I was mad until I heard who it was from then I just laughed and went back to bed. Thank you all who remembered it was my birthday, and thank you family for making it such an enjoyable one.

2 comments:

OMH said...

Sounds like a wonderful Brithday!

What an almost sweet video....."Old Woman"? Yo Germany what does that make me? Grandma Mary?......watch it!

What does Rylee say at the end? "Now it's time to ??? the candles".

The Skogens said...

She says Now it's time to lick the candles. It was so cute. We had so much fun.