Friday, April 25, 2008

Nursery Rhymes

Okay let's think about these things, they where always so sweet and fun when we where kids. But there is one I want to address "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". How stupid is this saying, we all know better then that, and it's even worse when it's family doing it. Please remember that words do hurt and do get back to the person you say them about and people you don't want to think of you as still a stupid high school student.


Love Nyki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't now what was said or who got hurt.
But life is to short this i now for a fact.
I love you all and would give anything to just be healthy and free to see my family everyday.
Love each other and be kind were only here for a short time and then were gone.
THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE YOU LOVE.
IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER THIS LIFE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIEND'S.
MY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
CHERYL