Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally an Update








Okay I figure if Britt can right a real update I can let everyone know how we're doing these days. Jeremy is over his 90 days on his new job and insurance will kick in Sept 1st (whoohooo). Rylee starts PreK August 25th (I'm kinda in shock), and I have loved going shopping for her new clothes. She's finally out of toddler and can start wearing 4's in little girls (they've got some cute outfits, Britt and I where wishing some of them where in our sizes yesterday). Jakob is well Jakob, he's finally talking legibly, I'm not sure how he will handle her starting school, but we will get through it. As for me I made the President's list at school again, I'm now the president of the evening chapter of the medical club, and am a ambassador of the school. I love school, crazy I know, but this was my choice so maybe I see it different then I did in high school. Don't get me wrong I'm still a social butterfly but I do my school work to ( this is why I haven't really had time to post lately).




Okay so now to the pics on how the kids are growing

2 comments:

OMH said...

So I'm dying to know who took the picture of all of you on the couch?

Was Jeremy really asleep below Rylee's new bed?

Does Jakob know that the sunglasses are for his eyes....?

Thanks for an update - let's not wait so long next time heheheh.

The Skogens said...

Jason took the pic, Yes he was asleep and JC never knows how to wear his classes (also he was almost asleep at that point).