Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2

So I need to know am I the only one with the apprehension. Starting tomorrow I am suppose to just drop her off at the front of the school. Will she know where to go? Will a teacher direct her where she needs to be? I'm so scared for her but don't want her to know that because I want her to keep this conquerer of the world attitude she has about school. She's so proud of herself and loves school, but she's still my baby girl, I've been wondering if I made a mistake putting her in PreK but then she came home yesterday talking about all they did. Now that she's there again and I'm waiting to go get her I am wondering the same thing. Please tell me other moms go through this and I'm not just a freak!!!

3 comments:

OMH said...

Other moms go through this but that doesn't mean your not a freak hehehehe.

Seriously I would be more concerned if you weren't worried. Just tell her that the school has requested that Mommies drop children off at the front door. If you do not know where to go find a GROWN UP and ask directions. But I am betting that the teacher is preparing them for it and possibly rehearsing the walk today for each of them.

Corny moment ahead......be forwarned! I still remember the first time you walked into school alone - you got 1/2 way up the sidewalk turned around (I thought to come running back) and you yelled "Leave already Mommy!" so ...... her conquering the school attitude comes from her mommy.

The Skogens said...

I know I know I will definetly try that. We now have a smiley face for Monday and Tuesday.

OMH said...

Go Ry! Smiley is GREAT keep it up!