Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another one





Isn't life interesting, Rylee's preschool teacher was one of Tina's teachers in high school. Everytime I make a comment to anyone they seem to think I'm upset about something. I am not upset with anything or anyone, I just want to make a comment every once in awhile expecially when it deals with me and my family to. So take a deep breath and remember the eggshells won't break I hard boiled them. I love you all and here's some pics of the kids playing at Ry's new school and a pic of the kids with their wonderful cousins that just joined us here from Florida.

2 comments:

OMH said...

The first picture scared me that Rylee wasn't pleased about starting school....then the next two eased my mind! I think she will LOVE IT and she might even replace Trace as her "best friend" hehehehe.

As for hard boiled........if you are referring to my comment on your comment (wow that sounded wierd) about the Birthday Party I didn't want you to think that you needed to get onto Rylee - I was just using her as the board to dive into my "is it just me" tyraid.

Love you lots.

The Skogens said...

And 3 years later I have to say you where wrong mom, trace is still her best friend