Thursday, June 15, 2006

My letter is D

As most of you know my mom and sister are doing ten words about you with one letter. My sister has asigned me the letter D! So lets see what I can come up with:
1. Daughter- I am the eldest daughter of two very loving parents. Who I wouldn't be who I am today with out.
2. Domenent- As my husband saies, I have to be in charge of the situation no matter what it is.
3. Dog tired- I'm 9 months pregnent and caring for a 2 year old.

Now why did she choose D.......................................................................
4. Dance- I love to dance
5. Ditzi- to a certian extent. I got it in my head as a girl that ditzi's what guys want. Then I met my husband and it's taking a long time to actually learn the things I blew off in high school.
6. Determined- I never give up on anything no matter how annoying I get.
7. Dedicated- To making sure my families cared for.
8. Drunk- Not like your thinking, after 8 years of marriage I am still drunk on my husbands love.
9. Doer- When I set my mind to something it gets done and if I have to rely on someone to help it doesn't get done fast enough for me.
10. Doe- I have big brown doe eyes

And here you have it I made it threw in only 1 hour. Leave a comment if you would like I letter and I'll assign it.

2 comments:

OMH said...

Well done! D was a good letter for you.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear about a letter, you need to pdate more... Did you finish the room?