Saturday, May 27, 2006

5 weeks left

Thursday I had a sonogram and found out little Jakob is around 5 lb and 11 oz, which is 2 oz shy of 2 lb more than the last sono 4 weeks ago. So far we have a healthy little boy. I can't wait to hold him and interduce his big sister to him. Rylee seems to be getting excited and you can tell she knows somethings about to change. You know all those little things she knows better then to do well she does them about 20 times a day.
Jeremy is still enjoying his job, though we still miss him so much when he's gone, but he's making a living supporting us and so I smile and send him to work praying for his safety.
That's all for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be here before you know it...
Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is doing great..Feel free to come visit when you are bored...

Tasha said...

So I came to your page today, and seen that you have not updated. Anyway, I think you should update!

Tasha