Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Update finally

Went to the doctor last Friday- everything is going great I'm dilated to a 2 and 70% efaced. If I haven't had Jakob by this Friday June 23rd I will be induced.
Had Rylee's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Nice "small" turn out which was actually I relief after last year. I got to relax and enjoy the party. Of course it helped being 9 mths pregnent and having as wonderful of a husband, best friend, sister-in-law, and friend as I do.
Thank y'all for your help.
Rylee's birthday was Sunday as was fathers day. Went to brunch at D's then came home and Uncle J cooked steaks. Relaxing very full day.
Finished the house except for the back door. Now all we are waiting for is the money to do the septic so we can move in!!
OH AND I'M TIRED OF BEING PREGNENT, any suggestions on how to move this along. I'm ready to hold my son!

2 comments:

OMH said...

Just remember - this week may move really SLOW but next week and the weeks following will fly by! Get as much rest as you can in preparation of the coming weeks.

I can't wait to see Jakob - and really 4 days is not that long - hang in there and KNOW I LOVE YOU!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

All I can say is it doesn't seem like it has been 3 months since Andrew was born so enjoy the last few minutes of you and Rylee time because things are about to get crazy. I love you guys and wish I could be there.