Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Update

10 more weeks!!! I'm getting excited and realizing I really don't have any boy clothes. I know that I get some from my family but I would like to get some myself. Rylee is growing up soo fast. She copys literally everything you say. I was telling grandma that we sleep till 9 o'clock, she ran around saying 9 o'clock for ten minutes. If you cough or sneeze and sometimes even burp she always asks are you okay and will keep asking until you answer. Same with when she saies thank you you'd better say your welcome pretty fast.
Jeremy has started a new job with Pioneer Drilling Company, so he's gone Monday night home the following Monday night for a week then gone again Monday. We thought it would be harder, but have found out that we get to spend more time with him this way than any other job he's had. So that's really nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you updated. Thats really cute about Rylee. Also, Crazy-azy that it is only 10 weeks away. Time sure does fly. Love ya lots!!
Tasha

The Skogens said...

I know!! But I'm ready to see if I'm right about him looking like Shawn. Or if Jeremy's right and he'll look like a skogen