Monday, April 24, 2006

Hooray

Jeremy comes home from work today, we get to keep him until next monday. I know his daughter is going to be very happy!! Yesterday she was asking where her daddy was and I told her at work. Well she's hit the "Why" stage. and kept asking why. I told her to pay bills and take care of us and she kept asking. So let me explain my daughter, she is a shoe fanatic. She loves shoes and you get her new shoes and she is in heaven for weeks, and nothing can take her shoes away the biggest fight we have at night is taking them off anymore. Well thinking maybe it would help her understand more I told her he had to work so Rylee could have new shoes. So she starts trying to take her new shoes off and saying "off mommy off." Like she thought if she didn't have new shoes daddy would me at home, I teared up and so did grandma. I guess I learned that there is one thing that comes before her new shoes and that's her Daddy! Which I believe is wonderful. But I will word things differently now on. Tomorrow I have a doctors appt. and a sono tomorrow so I'll update soon.

2 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Hey that's my niece. She knows the real important things. Oh where did she get the shoe feddish from? I guess maybe our mom? You always had your boots and tennis shoes and sandals but not a billion of shoes and I just go for comfort sooooooooooooo?

OMH said...

I'm thinking little ladies that it is one generation higher than me! Have y'all seen Nanny's closet?

I even teared up again telling Grandpa about it last night!