Friday, May 23, 2008

10 years





Can you believe ten years ago today I said I do to the most wonderful man. I can't believe it, I think wow ten years where did the time go. Well lets see where it went

1998- I became Mrs. Jeremy Skogen

1999- We became godparents for the first time, Allyssa and we started trying for a baby

2000-We not only gained a niece, we gained 3 nieces, Kayla, Paige, and Cheyenne

2001- Our Godson was born- Kaleb, we started fertility medication

2002- Our first nephew was born- AC

2003- Another nephew- Trace, We're pregnant

2004- Our beautiful daughter Rylee arrives

2005- We have another Goddaughter- Mya, We're pregnant again

2006- Our nephew Andrew and three months later our handsome son Jakob is arrives

2007- Kayla, Paige, and Cheyenne get a little brother Tanner. AC, Trace, and Andrew get a little sister Kailey

2008- Here we are celebrating ten wonderful years.


Wow and these are just the highlights of those years. Well Thank you God for my wonderful family and I pray you bless us for 10 more years together. We've decided to go on the 50 year plan. Thank you all for your part in the last 10 years and I look forward to see what's coming now.

1 comment:

OMH said...

WOW - 10 years.