Saturday, January 14, 2006

UPDATES

Wednesday I went to the doctor and everything is great. My blood pressure is back to normal and everything is perfect. He was concerned about my still getting sick in the evenings so he prescribed me some phenigian (however you spell it). Well I took it the other night and it knocked me out for 10 hours.
Rylee is growing up so fast. Her new saying is OH MAN! It's SO cute! But that's about all, oh Jeremy loves his new job. We wish he could be at home more often. But you can't complain when it's providing for your family.

2 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

That's my kind of update. I love you guys bunches.

OMH said...

Well you could complain but you shouldn't. Oh Man is way to cute! Send me some digital pictures as soon as you can!!!!!! Love you lots.