Thursday, March 08, 2012

Wow It's been a bit



So My sister decided to start blogging and I'm looking over it remembering I enjoy this as well so here we go. Since my last post 3 years ago.

Rylee is now 7 years old. We made the decision to have her repeat 1st grade this year and it has turned into the best decision we've made. She has bloomed so much and her teacher says she could easily be the smartest in her class if we could just get her to focus. A month ago she was diagnosed with ADHD, Jeremy and I where pretty sure she had it but the diagnose only came in last month. She has turned into the most beautiful little girl and still has a heart of gold. Oh and she is now a Girl Scout :)

Jakob started kindergarten this year and is now 5. Can you believe it my baby boy is a little man now. Oh how he loves school and loves to please. We did have to laugh when his teacher told us it was so hard to get on to him whenever he gives her "the pout". And I do believe this child has "the pout" down better then me lol. And he can't wait till next year when he can join Boy Scouts.

Jeremy still loves installing fire alarm, he recently went to work for a new company that is my favorite so far since I don't have to do his laundry lol.

I finished school and worked for about 6 months and decided my place was at home with my kids. So I stayed home till Jakob started kindergarten this year and then I started driving a school bus. Yes I know all that schooling and I'm not using my degree, but look at is this way. I make the same amount and don't have to pay for child care. Now you see why I don't use my degree lol.

We have been members of Lifepointe Fellowship for 3 years now (and actually go every Sunday). We moved back to Mckinney to be closer to the church and God has blessed us in so many ways. As a married couple we struggle still from time to time, but I find myself more in love with him today then the day we where married.

2 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Copy Cat!! LOL! Glad you are excited to get back into blogging! :)

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Hey lady, getting back to blogging means more than one post! I want another update!!! :) It doesn't just have to be about the family, it can be anything on your heart and mind! Love you!!!