Thursday, November 16, 2006

How we're doing

So here me and the kids are still in Florida while J's at home looking for a job and working with his dad while he can. The funny thing is I think when I'm home without him I have it better because I still have the kids. He told me tonite that he tossed and turned the first night until he had to turn the monitor on to sleep. The cute thing about it is he's always complaining about the noise of the monitor.
J.C. is rollin and slowly scootin all over the place. The other day I probed him up holding on to the couch and he stood there for about 5 min before he decided he'd had enough. He's growing up way to fast, I want to keep him as a baby, but I know I can't. Ry is a hoot, I don't know what to do with her. She thinks she's such a big girl and yet at 2 she gets so frustrated on the things she's still to little for.
I'm doing great. I've stopped losing weight but I haven't gained any of it back. So as long as I watch myself I should do good. Who knew having a boy would get me back to the wait I was at 20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cristina and I will keep you guys in our thoughts. Job searches are stressful, but I'm sure something will arrive in time to prevent any catastrophes.

-Greg